Friday, October 27, 2017

Is an International Mission Trip for You?


I don’t know.   It all depends upon what you want.   For instance in my life I want a comfortable safe home with some sort of a view for me and my family.   In order to achieve my “want” I must do what is necessary to obtain it.   In my case this means I need a job that will allow me to purchase the want, so I am working hard at a job that should lead to fulfilling my "want".    So what do you want?      

Do you want to be challenged in your faith?    Do you want to see Jesus working miracles before your very own eyes?   Do you want to know for a fact that Jesus is doing something far greater than anything you could do on your own?   Do you want to walk alongside modern saints willing to die for the cause of Christ?   Do you want to have your Spiritual vision broadened?   Do you want to get way outside your comfort zone and test God’s faithfulness?   Do you want to see a culture that only a few have ever experienced before? Or are you satisfied with the status quo? Is your Christian life just fine, and you don’t want to challenge it in any way? Is your church reaching all it needs to reach?      

Is a mission trip for you?   I don’t know.  What is it that you want? 

If you want the answer to any of the above questions, follow this link.      

No comments:

Post a Comment